View All Local News
Wayne Student Arrested For Making Threats at High School
WAYNE - Wayne Police Chief Marlen Chinn says police have arrested a 16-year-old Wayne High School female student for making terroristic threats and criminal mischief. The charges are based on a complaint from the Wayne Public High School. Chief Chinn said a written threat was discovered at the school against the school itself and specific staff members. After investigating, the student was arrested on Thursday and is being held at the Northeast Juvenile Detention Center in Madison. Formal cha...
View All National News
Shaylee Chuckulnaskit, Teen Wounded in Washington School Shooting, Dies
(MARYSVILLE, Wash.) -- Shaylee Chuckulnaskit, 14, a victim in the shooting at a Washington state high school, died on Friday, officials at Providence Regional Medical Center Everet....
- Mexican Judge Orders US Marine Reservist Released
- Florida Man, Serving Life in Prison for Armed Robbery, Escapes
- Under the Wire: Guardrail Company Avoids Nationwide Ban With Crash Test Plan
View All World News
NATO Intercepts More Russian Aircraft
(NEW YORK) -- A number of Russian aircraft were intercepted by NATO on Friday, the second time this week that Russian aircraft prompted the scrambling of NATO fighter jets.A U.S. d....
- Why Upheaval in Burkina Faso Matters to US National Security
- Italy to Cease Missions to Save Migrants Crossing Mediterranean
- Canada Won't Issue Visas to Individuals from Ebola-Impacted Countries
View All Music News
Little Big Town, The Band Perry and Lady Antebellum All Hoping for CMA Vocal Group of the Year Win
Reigning CMA Vocal Group of the Year Little Big Town landed their first performance slot on the CMA Awards nearly a decade ago, but the ceremony still brings out a sense of wonder....