View All Local News
Hofmann Pleads Guilty in 2011 Shooting Death of Wesley Kuester
PIERCE - A Columbus man has pleaded guilty in the shooting death of a Norfolk teenager in 2011. Twenty-three year old Daniel Hofmann pleaded guilty to felony manslaughter in Pierce County District Court Thursday morning in the death of 18-year old Wesley Kuester. As part of a plea agreement, prosecutors agreed to drop three other charges. Hofmann admitted in court Thursday that he shot Kuester at Hofmann's residence in April of 2011. Hofmann said in court that he and Kuester were drinking alco...
View All National News
NC Man Pleads Guilty to Attempting to Aid ISIS
(WASHINGTON) -- A North Carolina man who attempted to join the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria pleaded guilty to attempting to aid an international terrorist organization.Donald Ra....
- Alleged PA Cop Shooter Eric Frein Capture Alive
- Saint Louis County Prosecutor Says Leaks Not Coming from Grand Jury in Michael Brown Case
- Michigan Woman Goes Missing After Halloween Party
View All World News
UN Relief Efforts in Syria Hampered by Lack of Access
(NEW YORK) -- Kyung-wha Kang, Assistant Secretary General for Humanitarian Affairs for the United Nations, briefed the U.N. Security Council on the situation in Syria on Thursday, ....
- Russia, Ukraine Agree to Natural Gas Deal
- Few Arrests of Americans Who Fought in Syria or Iraq; Feds Focus on "Small Group" Back Ins
- Pope: The Devil is Real, Must Be Fought
View All Music News
Sam Hunt Admits He'd Be Freaked Out to See Someone Dressed as Him This Halloween
Sam Hunt is becoming known for his crisp fashion sense wearing shirts buttoned all the way to the top along with his signature flatbill baseball hat. The look is pretty distincti....