View All Local News
Norfolk Companies Paying EPA Pesticide Penalties
NORFOLK, Neb. (AP) - Two related companies in Norfolk have settled allegations regarding the production and sale of what federal regulators say are unregistered and misbranded pesticides. The Environmental Protection Agency says Customer Feed Services Corp. and Earthworks Health will pay civil penalties totaling more than $74,500. The EPA says it learned after a 2011 state inspection that the companies were selling or producing diatomaceous earth and copper sulfate products. The EPA says suc...
View All National News
Ferguson Police Receive Body Camera Donation
(FERGUSON, Mo.) -- A mobile video surveillance company has donated body cameras to the Ferguson Police Department, the Missouri police department that has been roiled by protests a....
- Ellis Island Hospital Tours Coming in October
- New Hampshire Police Searching for Men Who Tried Kidnapping College Student
- Children Shoot Semiautomatic Weapons at NM Firing Range
View All World News
Ukraine Town Digs WWI-Style Trenches To Fend Off Rebels
(KIEV, Ukraine) -- A network of trenches dug by Ukrainian volunteers is all that stands between the city of Mariupol and pro-Russian rebel forces who have taken over a nearby town.....
- Western Governments Step Up Efforts to Block ISIS Recruits
- Prince William and Kate Spotted in London Train Station
- Monday Marks Dark Anniversary in Russia
View All Music News
Taylor Swift Joining "The Voice" as Season Seven Mentor
Get ready to see a lot of Taylor Swift on your TV this season. The singer has joined The Voice as a mentor for all four teams, US Weekly reports. Taylor will be working with ....