Facial Hair February
Join US 92 & Great Clips and take part in the first Facial Hair February for the kids at St. Jude.
- Sign up for Facial Hair February by emailing email@example.com with your name, phone number and a BEFORE picture of your facial hair (or lack there of)
- Mail US 92 a donation of $10 to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (214 N. 7th Street – Norfolk)
- DO NOT Shave in February
- No trimming, no waxing
- Send us a picture of your facial hair at the end of February
- Pictures will be posted below
- Help the kids of St. Jude with your $10 donation
- Save money on shaving cream, razors and other accoutrement.
- Save time getting ready in the morning.
- One winner will receive a $50 gift certificate from Great Clips at the end of February
- On average, whiskers grow 5.5 inches per year.
- Hans Langseth of Norway grew the longest beard ever recorded at 17′ 6″.
- The only guy without a beard in ZZ Top has the last name of “Beard.”
- The average man will spend 140 days of his life shaving.