The new US 92 Cookbooks are on sale now
All proceeds going to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Cooking for Kids – Recipes Around the World are for sale throughout Northeast Nebraska:
- Albion Thriftyway – Albion
- Brady & Amy’s – Madison
- Canham Maytag Home Appliance Center – Norfolk
- Dean’s Market – Elgin
- Elegance Head to Toe – Norfolk
- Hometown Market – Pierce
- Lloyd’s Drug Mart – Norfolk
- Mainstreet Market – Humphrey
- Midwest Health Partners – Norfolk
- Moyers Department Store – Neligh
- Pat-A-Cake – Norfolk
- Prime Stop – Norfolk, Wayne & Wisner
- Tiger Town Food Center – Osmond
- Village Flower Shop – Norfolk
This book is a compilation of recipes submitted for the 12th Annual US 92 Canham Maytag Recipe Contest. This year’s contest focused on recipes from around the world. Whether they have been handed down for generations or become new family favorites with an international twist, listeners shared their worldy recipes.
Six recipes were selected to be prepared and judged on taste, appearance and recipe. The lucky winner was Vawn Hula’s “Guiness Cupcakes with Bailey’s Irish Cream Buttercream Frosting.” Vawn received a brand new Maytag glass top oven from Canham Maytag Home Appliance Center as the grand prize.
The staff of US 92 found their favorites among the hundreds of recipes entered in the contest. Cooking is an important part of our life at the radio station, so we have included our personal recipes too. We hope that you’ll find a new favorite for your family to enjoy for years to come.