Complicated Christmas Carol Quiz
The Complicated Christmas Carol Quiz
1. The initial Christmas.
2. Embellish the interior passageways.
3. Nocturnal period of comprehensive inaudibility.
4. Within a remote fodder receptacle.
5. Let concord prevail upon the terrestrial plane.
6. Unimposing municipality southeast of Jerusalem.
7. Natal celebration devoid of coloration.
8. Attend, heavenly messengers are emitting choral vibrations.
9. Let everyone extant experience rapture.
10. Celestial entities perceptible from exalted locations.
11. Tintinnabulating pendular with suspended metallic resonators.
12. Locomote hither, everyone of you unquestioned loyalists.
13. In awe of that nocturne distinguished by its religious import.
14. Diminutive masculine manipulator of percussionistic cylinders.
15. Its arrival coincided with the transitional hour of a clement evening.
16. The first person nominative plural of a triumvirate of far Eastern potentates.
17. May His omnipotence procure respite for you ecstatic civilized males.
18. My associates & I desire a gleeful Yuletide for the second person singular/plural.
19. Declaim your message from the apex of a precipitous geologic formation.
20. Obese masculine persona composed of compressed mound of frigid crystals.
21. An excessively adipose, crimson-clad elf of inestimable philanthropy will proceed to a specified community.