View All Local News
NPSC Still Collecting Claims from Former Pierce Elevator Inc Customers
LINCOLN - Farmers who had grain stored with the Pierce Elevator have less than a week to claim their crop with the Public Service Commission. Last month the Commission notified roughly 215 farmers of the elevator's closure, giving them 30 days to claim their share of the company's bushels for a chance at payment NPSC Director of Grain John Fecht says the commission has received a good number of responses, but are still waiting for a few more prior to the April 30th deadline. Fecht says Pierce...
View All National News
#MyNYPD Twitter Campaign Spawns Hashtags Across the Country
(NEW YORK) -- What the New York Police Department initially intended to be a social media public relations campaign has turned into a Twitter commentary on police brutality that ha....
- Ex-KKK Leader Was Given a New Identity Years Before Kansas Shooting
- Former NFL Cheerleaders Accuse Buffalo Bills of Demeaning Treatment, Unfair Pay
- Georgia Governor Signs Law Allowing Guns in Schools, Churches, Bars
View All World News
Obama Meets Families of Japanese Citizens Abducted by North Korea
(TOKYO) -- President Obama met on Thursday with relatives of Japanese citizens abducted by North Korea, the White House said. "The President was moved by their tragic experiences a....
- Did Oscar Pistorius Lie on the Stand?
- Vatican: Media 'Misunderstood' Phone Call Between Pope, Woman
- Giant 'SOS' Message Saves Marooned Snorkelers
View All Music News
Miranda Lambert Says There's "Something for Everybody" on Her New Album, "Platinum&qu
Miranda Lambert still has plenty of "sassy" moments on her upcoming album, Platinum, but there are plenty of vulnerable moments. On "Bathroom Sink," Miranda sings about dealing w....