View All Local News
Wayne Student Arrested For Making Threats at High School
WAYNE - Wayne Police Chief Marlen Chinn says police have arrested a 16-year-old Wayne High School female student for making terroristic threats and criminal mischief. The charges are based on a complaint from the Wayne Public High School. Chief Chinn said a written threat was discovered at the school against the school itself and specific staff members. After investigating, the student was arrested on Thursday and is being held at the Northeast Juvenile Detention Center in Madison. Formal cha...
View All National News
Shaylee Chuckulnaskit, Teen Wounded in Washington School Shooting, Dies
(MARYSVILLE, Wash.) -- Shaylee Chuckulnaskit, 14, a victim in the shooting at a Washington state high school, died on Friday, officials at Providence Regional Medical Center Everet....
- Mexican Judge Orders US Marine Reservist Released
- Florida Man, Serving Life in Prison for Armed Robbery, Escapes
- Under the Wire: Guardrail Company Avoids Nationwide Ban With Crash Test Plan
View All World News
NATO Intercepts More Russian Aircraft
(NEW YORK) -- A number of Russian aircraft were intercepted by NATO on Friday, the second time this week that Russian aircraft prompted the scrambling of NATO fighter jets.A U.S. d....
- Why Upheaval in Burkina Faso Matters to US National Security
- Italy to Cease Missions to Save Migrants Crossing Mediterranean
- Canada Won't Issue Visas to Individuals from Ebola-Impacted Countries
View All Music News
Thomas Rhett Honored to Be in the Running for New Artist of the Year at the CMA Awards
Thomas Rhett was on tour in Toronto with no cell phone service or WiFi access the morning the CMA Awards nominations were announced. He had to go old school and call his manager ....