View All Local News
Trice Found Guilty of 2nd Degree Murder
MADISON - For the second time, De'Aris Trice has been found guilty of 2nd degree murder. The verdict was handed down to the 25-year old Norfolk man in Madison County District Court Wednesday after a two-and-a-half day non-jury trial. District Court Judge James Kube said in his decision that there was not enough evidence to suggest that Trice stabbed to death Timothy Warren, Jr. in December of 2010 because of a sudden quarrel or provocation. That would have qualified Trice for a manslaughter cha...
View All National News
Two NFL Teams Deactivate Players Accused of Abuse, Another Player Arrested
(NEW YORK) -- Two National Football League players were deactivated on Wednesday for separate criminal accusations, and police reported assault accusations made against another.Ear....
- Tropical Moisture from Odile Will Bring Historic Rain to Southwest
- Twitter Sleuths Lead Cops to Suspects in Philadelphia Hate Crime
- Accused Pa. Cop Shooter Shaved Sides of Head Before Shooting
View All World News
Will Syrian Rebels Stop Fighting Assad to Fight ISIS Instead?
(DAMASCUS, Syria) -- Secretary of State John Kerry said Wednesday the Obama administration believes that moderate Syrian rebels that the U.S. plans to train and equip will stop fig....
- Australia Counterterrorism Operation Results in Multiple Arrests
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Diagnosed with Cancer
- US Military Launches Seven Airstrikes Against ISIS Targets in Iraq
View All Music News
Joe Nichols Having a Blast Navigating Life with His Three Daughters
Just like any 16-year-old girl, Joe Nichols' oldest daughter, Ashelyn, is totally embarrassed when her dad shows up at her high school. What makes it even worse is that Joe....