View All Local News
Schumacher Helping Pilger Residents Solve Insurance Claim Issues
PILGER - A northeast Nebraska lawmaker is doing his part to help Pilger residents replace what they lost from last month's tornadoes. Senator Paul Schumacher of Columbus says he has heard a lot of positive things regarding the handling of storm claims from various insurance companies, but that some residents are running into issues. Schumacher, who sits on the legislature's insurance committee, brought members of Nebraska's Consumer Affairs Division to Pilger Wednesday evening to assist those ...
View All National News
Six Ways Parents Can Save Their Kids from Deadly Hot Cars
(WASHINGTON) -- Alert passersby in a Philadelphia parking lot may have saved a life this week when they noticed an infant trapped in the heat of a locked car. The Good Samaritans, ....
- 'Porch Shooting' Suspect Says He Shot Unarmed Teen 'By Accident'
- Federal Judge Favors 'More Primitive' but 'Foolproof' Firing Squad
- Grim Details Emerge in FSU Professor's Shooting Death
View All World News
Deadly Explosion Tears Through UN Shelter in Gaza
(JERUSALEM) -- The United Nations body responsible for Palestinian refugees -- UNRWA -- reported Thursday that one of its designated shelters in Northern Gaza was hit.Initial....
- Hockey Player Shares Story Behind Queen Elizabeth's Photobomb
- Seven Hundred Dead or Missing this Year in Plane Tragedies
- Air Algerie Loses Contact with Plane Carrying 116 People
View All Music News
The Band Perry and Miranda Lambert Performing on "Fashion Rocks" September 9
The Band Perry and Miranda Lambert will celebrate the connection between style and music when performing at this year's Fashion Rocks concert on CBS. The show airs live from the ....