View All Local News
Young Norfolk Boy Spends 1st Holiday at Home
NORFOLK: After bouncing from hospital to hospital for most of his young life, one Norfolk boy is spending his first holiday at home with his family. Keagan Sullivan was born on September 7th 2011, 11 weeks before his initial due date. Shortly after he was born, doctors diagnosed Keagan with Bronchopulmonary dysphasia or BPD, a rare and serious lung condition which Keagan's parents Bob and Katlinn say made it nearly impossible for him to breathe on his own. Bob Sullivan: Keagan's Father: "Righ...
View All National News
Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Lake-Front Home, Cops Say
(CLEVELAND) -- Police in Ohio say they have found materials to create a meth lab at a million-dollar lakefront home near Cleveland. According to the Loraine County Sheriff's depart....
- Lucky Woman Buying Lottery Ticket Narrowly Escapes Truck Crash
- Vermont Stunt Pilot Parachutes Out of Plane Before Fiery Crash
- Memorial Service Marks 19th Anniversary of Oklahoma City Bombing
View All World News
South Korea Ferry Captain in Custody as Divers Search for Survivors
(SEOUL, South Korea) -- The captain of the ferry that sunk near South Korea Wednesday is in custody as divers continue to search for survivors. Captain Lee Joon-Seok was arrested o....
- Pakistani Journalist Targeted, Shot by Militants
- Four French Journalists Freed After 10 Months of Captivity in Syria
- Ukraine Suspends 'Anti-Terrorist Operation'
View All Music News
Jon Pardi Credits His Grandma's Karaoke Machine for Kickstarting His Love for Music
Country newcomer Jon Pardi probably wouldn't have pursued a career in music if it wasn't for his grandmother's karaoke machine. She used to watch him sing for hours when he was a....